When commissioned for a piece of work, I aim to make the process simple, with lots of opportunity for discussion to ensure my client is happy.
The commissioning process is as follows:
- Initial expression of interest from client
- Discussion of image requirements (subject, size, timescale…)
- Possibly studies or sketches created to show ideas for large works
- Prices (un/framed) given and agreed
- Work confirmed, contract* signed & 50% payment made
- Work commences with progress updates and images sent to client for discussion and approval
- Work is completed
- Arrangements for collection/delivery finalised
- Payment, in full, completed on receipt of work, cash, BACS or PayPal
For me, communication is key, I enjoy providing progress updates to clients, and welcome discussion during the process; client satisfaction is paramount.
To inquire about a commission please fill out the form below.
*Example contract available on request.